Home
800-555-1212    Mon - Fri: 8am - 9pm

NES Welcome to NES Roofing and Energy Limited

Established in 2010 as Natural Energy Sources Limited, we are an award winning Solar PV design and installation company, serving a customer base across Wirral, Merseyside, Cheshire and North Wales. We branded as NES Roofing and Energy in 2016, to reflect the wider portfolio of services that our customers were requesting. We have over 250 customers on hand to provide recommendation, including the likes of:

roofing
Solar PV
plumbing
Roofing
renovations
Energy

We have over 250 customers on hand to provide recommendation, including the likes of:

wirralsir flint sportBrewsters Logost davids highellesmere logo

Click here to view more

03 Testimonials

We have been looking into solar PV for a while now, and after speaking to the team at NES I knew the time was right. From the site survey right through to the commissioning, I felt very comfortable knowing that I had chosen NES to carry out our 10kWp install.”
Mr Fielding, Managing Director at Heatons Office Solutions Ltd
With the ever increasing cost of diesel in the transport industry and a need to reduce our expenses, the idea of installing a PV system was a no-brainer – afterall, with a payback period of less than 7 years, it made great financial sense.”
Mr James Wilkinson, Managing Director Austin Wilkinson & Sons Ltd
The level of expected return made the decision to go ahead an easy one, and I was delighted with the service and efficient install that NES provided.
Mr Ward Home Install, Birkenhead

04 Latest Projects

Find Us on Twitter

Monitoring

Offering visual reassurance of panel performance wherever you are, at NES Roofing & Energy we have a number of systems that can help you monitor your solar energy. Click the image below to visit our monitoring page to see a live example and find out more.

Geo monitoring

Login

Register

You need to enable user registration from User Manager/Options in the backend of Joomla before this module will activate.